Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Coffee cups and postal boxes

Today I noticed a box at my door when I got home from couponing.  

Guess what it was?!?!  My coffee cup swap!

How fantastical!!

And then I thought to myself...I wonder if she got mine??


And then...

I see a box sitting in my living room.

Guess what it was?

Nope, not a box of money.  Shucks.

It was the box for my coffee swap.  Then one I am suppose to mail.

Well crap.  I feel like a total douchebag.

Why couldn't it have mailed itself?  

Dear Post Office,

I demand that you start devising a way for your boxes to mail themselves as soon as they are packed.  

Sincerely, 

Owner of a postal box that needs mailing yesterday.


To my coffee mug swapee-

You're box is going straight to the post office tomorrow morning.  

Please forgive me?

Also-

I refuse to open my box until I know you have yours :)




3 comments:

Dani said...

Ha ha don't you just hate when that happens??!!

Liz said...

How great of you to wait until you send yours to open it!
And- thanks for the reminder! I have to purchase and send mine off!!
Have a great night Trish!!
-Liz

Ashley said...

Thank you So Much Trish!!! Now open your box and go crazy I got mine and I love it!!!!