Thursday, May 3, 2012

Must have been a man

Hey there, pretty :)

Finals week is almost over.  THANK YOU, JESUS!

Research paper due and one final tomorrow and then I'm done till next semester.  

Which starts Wednesday. 

Yes folks, that is correct.  I have a two day break from one semester till the next.  I don't count the weekend because I already have those off.  

I don't know who came up with that sparkly gem of an idea.   

I'm pretty sure that the date configuration part of their brain was hit with a bag of hammers because it's seriously ridiculous.  


In other news Hubby is on an SNL-The 90s kick.   We're about half way through the 1993 season.  


This has been going on for about 2 weeks.  At this point in the marathon I'm not sure if it's good or bad. 

I'll get back to you on this in 1995.



Opera Man.  Bye Bye.



No comments: