Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Sunshine Award

The lovely Ms. Brielle at Adventures of Law School has honored me with the Sunshine Award.  How fantastic is she?!   You should go to her blog immediately and check it out!  She is so stinking cute and I love reading about her law school adventures!  It's a nice change from my medical ones!  So GO, NOW!  CHECK HER OUT!









Here are the Sunshine Award rules:



       1. Include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog. 

2. Answer 10 questions about yourself.

3. Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers.

4. Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated. 
5. Share the love and link the person who nominated you.

Here are the 10 Sunshine Award Questions:

Favorite Color?  Purple
Favorite animal? Dog! ----> Pit Bull :)
Favorite number? 7 
Favorite non-alcoholic drink? Raspberry Peace Tea
Prefer Facebook or Twitter? Facebook.  I have a twitter but never use it!
My passion?  Get in shape, have a baby.  Oh, wait.  Maybe that's a goal? Well just switch it and make it a passion.  As long as it ends in a baby,  I don't care!
Prefer getting or giving presents?  Giving! 
Favorite pattern? Hrmm..I don't think I have a favorite?
Favorite day of the week? Friday, hello!
Favorite flower? Lilly.   I have a nice set of them on my back!

I nominate:


Liz @ Liz's Lovely Life
Lesley @ My Lively Mind
Michelle @ Shell Bell
Kim @ A Bluegrass Girl's Blog
Carisa @ Bunnies and Pearls
Andrea @ Coffee, Chocolate, and a Pen
Jessica @ Lovely Little Things
Laura @ My Green Pen





You should also know that I apparently can't count!  HAHA!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAYY! :) i'm glad you did it! and we have the same favorite number! WOO WOO!