Friday, June 15, 2012

High Five Friday

I'm linking up with Lauren for her Friday Fun :)


Photobucket


1.  I think I officially defeated the bookstore.  They want 181 smacks for the microbiology book..which is a book made of SELECTED material from the original book. Read: not the whole book.  I found THE WHOLE BOOK for $4.05 on Chegg.  Take that bookstore!



2.  I am a flash card nut.  Everything I learn is basically put on flashcards for portable learning.  My favorite are the blank note cards but I can never seem to find them when I want them.  I always find the ones with lines.  I DON'T WANT LINES!   I found these puppies yesterday.  SCORE!



3.  I've been married to my best friend for four years yesterday :)  Side note:  do you also think it's ridiculous that four years has turned into such a milestone?  We have three friends that I can think of off the bat that never made it past 3.  Perhaps that's another  post?! 



4.  Happy Anniversary to me!



5. Umm...is that a sink base cupboard scheduled to be put into my kitchen sometime today (provided we do not run into any more hiccups)?  You bet your sweet bottom it is!  Perhaps there is an end to all this remodeling madness?  Stay tuned!


7 comments:

Kati - Incorporating Color said...

Happy anniversary! YAY that your kitchen's getting closer to being done, that's super exciting! Happy Friday!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! College book stores can kick rocks!! They sell you super expensive book and buy them back super cheap. Lame!

Unknown said...

happy anniversary, seriously 4years is hard to come by these days! chegg is my favorite they almost always beat other prices!

Jami said...

Congratulations to you and your husband on 4 years!

Curious to know what you think of the Fifty Shades books... I'm going to take a break after 'Fifty Shades Darker', not that into it.

Michelle said...

Beating the system like that is the best feeling EVER! I always scouted for my books online.

Happy Anniversary!!!!!! I love seeing couples stay married. It breaks my heart that so many marriages end in divorce.

Les said...

I love the place that you got married- it's absolutely GORGEOUS!

Have a wonderful weekend! :)

Monica // mon makes things said...

Happy anniversary! And thanks for your lovely comment. :) Have a great weekend, girl!