Monday, June 11, 2012

Secret Blogger Swap: Revealed: Super Late Edition

Danielle over at Framed Frosting held a secret blogger swap last month.  SUPER FUN!  I recommend joining swaps.  It's so fun to get to know a new person and send them a gift...and get one in return!  

I had the pleasure of stalking Stormy over at Life's A Dance.  To see what I sent her click here!

The blogger with my name was Cat over at Stuff I love.


I was so excited when I saw this sitting on my coffee table!



WOOP!







Super cute necklaces from her shop Mimi Baby Boutique.  
I love the red dragon tee.  The oil stick things (I forget what they're called!)  sit next to my bed.  Lavender is such a relaxing smell.


Thanks Cat!


If you missed out on this swap and want to join in the next one you can sign up here and receive an email when the new one starts!  AWESOME!


No comments: