Tuesday, June 19, 2012

What in the deuce bit my leg?

We're friends, right?  

Good, I thought so.  


I noticed this a while back and thought to myself..or said out loud to the dogs..."What in the deuce bit my leg?"




And then I started calling it Leg Herpes because, frankly, that's what it started to look like.   And it itched.  And itched.  Hubby is on itch patrol and yells at me for it.  





Now it looks like this..






I've discovered that it is really poison ivy, but I continue to call it Leg Herpes.  



Since we're friends I thought I'd tell you.  

Happy Humid Tuesday!

2 comments:

Jami said...

Oh man, at least you figured out what it was. At my wedding my maid of honor's fiancee had poison ivy on his face, poor guy. That stuff is painful! lol at leg herpes though :)

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

Ok, i am going to comment quickly cause i can just look at that crap and get it. Hope you get better soon.
Bye!