Friday, October 14, 2011

Number 50 - In Progress

Hubby and I had to drop some papers off for his Mom today and I thought, "This is the PERFECT opportunity to start sticking Operation Beautiful stickies!"  So...the first two of my stickies are in a Women's Health Hospital!!  I couldn't have started in a better spot!  I was so nervous about sticking the first one up!  Isn't that crazy?  I had already planned to stick one in the elevator on my way up.  But I wanted to be in it by myself.  That was easy.  But then as I was snapping the picture of it the doors opened!  I was caught!  A lady saw me taking the picture :(   Maybe she thinks that I just thought it was cool and snapped a shot?  Hopefully!  Anywho,  I stuck the next one in the bathroom before I headed back down.

#1 elevator in hospital










#2 hospital bathroom



I needed to get some pants that were longer than mid-calf since we are living in a below freezing state again.  So, off to Old Navy I went and that's where I left two more stickies!


#3 old navy bathroom

#4 old navy dressing room

4 down, 96 to go!!

No comments: