Friday, February 10, 2012

High Five and Follow Friday!!!





Hello Fellow Follow Fridayians!!  (forgive me, my brain is a mush of anatomical terms)  If you're here from Follow Friday and decide that I'm super awesome and want to follow me, leave me a comment!  I will follow you back...or follow you, also.  Something like that!  (mush, remember??)



It's also.....


Photobucket


This week has been chuck full of nothing but studying and going to classes.  Forgive me if it seems like I'm pulling strings to make it to five things!  (that rhymed! haha)





1. Hubby got a new job!  YAY!  It's not the one he wanted, but it is a foot in the door and money coming in.  That's all that matters!



2.  I received my loan disclosures this week that told me when my student loans should be disbursed.  New computer coming soon!  HOLLA!



3. Hubby talked with his old boss and got things squared away with his w2.  Taxes will be (hopefully) filed this week.  Double HOLLA!



4. I talked with my Mama. I miss her so much!



5.  Our niece Lailah is here this weekend.  She kept asking for me and didn't want me to stop playing with her so I could study.  Melts my heart :)

1 comment:

lesley: the dream tree said...

Congrats on the new job & loan money. That will make life a bit happier for a while (: or it always did me!