Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Why yes, I do talk to inanimate objects

Dear Fitted Sheet Corner,

When I fit you over the corner of my pillow top mattress, I expect you to stay there until I decide it's time to remove you.  I dislike having to re-fit you onto the mattress almost every morning.  I do appreciate your attempt at making it look like the Twilight honeymoon just occurred in my bed, however, it is not necessary.  Please do your job correctly so I can stop looking like an idiot talking to a fitted sheet while trying desperately to get it to fit back on the bed.

Sincerely,

Trish

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh, cracking up!!! The Twilight honeymoon..bahaha!!!!!!

P.S. the comment you left on my blog yesterday? It was legen-WAIT FOR IT I hope you're not lactose intolerant because the second half of the words is-DARY!

Trish said...

AH! I LOVE IT!! HAHA! You're AWE-some! (imagine high pitched voice here)

Liz with the Lovely Life said...

I think you are the FUNNIEST!!! blog I read! thanks for being awesome!

Trish said...

Thanks, Liz! You know just how to make me feel special :)

jami lynn said...

We used to have the same problem, my aunt told me about these sheets and we haven't seen the corners of our mattress since! Worth every cent.

http://www.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6E.aspx?GrpTyp=ENS&ItemID=18a2df7&DeptID=82319&CatID=82327&SO=0&Ne=5+877+947+1014+1031+883+586+1007+1545&x5view=1&NOffset=2&shopperType=G&N=4294932617&Nao=21&PSO=0&bcCat=3&CmCatId=82319|82327