Friday, March 16, 2012

Fridays Letters

Photobucket


Dear Spring Break,

Why do you have to go by so fast?  I haven't accomplished as much as I wanted to while you've been here.  Can you please stay another week?


Dear Followers Friends,

Sorry I've been MIA lately.  Between fixing up the love shack and having mid-terms last week, I've been swamped with other things.  Hopefully, when I get back into the swing of things you'll still be there ready to read the craziness of my life :)


Dear Mailbox,

Thanks for my package from Poppy and Pippa!



Dear Hubbby,

Thank you for surrendering your debit card to me the other day.  I didn't even have to ask!  How grown-up of you to not want to nickle and dime our account to death.  I love you :)


Dear Warm Weather,

Please stay.  Don't ever leave.  Ever.


1 comment:

Liz said...

Dear Trish's hubby- please come here and lend me your debit card!
Sincerely, Liz's empty bank account!!

We forgive you! We know life is busy and you have a lot on the go these days! Can't wait to see the house!!
happy weekend!!