Saturday, March 10, 2012

Hey Good Lookin'! Whatcha' Got Cookin'?




Photobucket



Homemade Jalapeno Poppers



This recipe will make 32 mini poppers

What you need:

2 packages crescent rolls
1 package cream cheese
16 jalapenos
a couple strips of bacon


Clean, cut, and de-seed your jalapenos.  I cut them in half vertically first and then use a spoon to pull out the seeds.  Then I cut them horizontally so I have 4 pieces total.  I also wear rubber gloves because I always accidentally rub my eyes when doing this.  The gloves help me remember not to!


Next, roll out your crescent rolls and pull them apart.  Then cut them vertically so you get two thinner crescents.  Start at the fat end and layer one jalapeno square, cream cheese, bacon, and another jalapeno square.






Now roll 'em and place on a baking sheet!




Bake according to crescent roll directions.  The cream cheese should stay in place and not melt out.  Eat 'em warm!




*DROOL*
So delicious!



I won't be posting recipes for a while!  I'm going to wait till we're all moved in to our new place and then I'll be cooking up a storm!



No comments: