Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Superfab Sponsor

I'd like you all to meet Lesley from My Lively Mind.  She is Fabulous!  I love reading her blog!  Her recipes always look so delicious.  I am IN LOVE with her product spotlight.  She gives an honest opinion about reasonably priced beauty products.  It's kind of like trying it without having to buy it first!   How fantastic is that?


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hey guys!  I’m Lesley over at my lively mind. I never knew what the world of blogging would bring when I started a lifestyle blog and I am amazed at how many awesome people are out there.  I have been inspired in so many ways and hope that my blog will inspire and affect others, as well. So, here are a few tidbits about myself.
+ Type A personality.
Imperfect Perfectionist.
+ I am a new nurse.
Welcome to the real world.
+ I am from the St. Louis area.
Good ol cornfields & cows.
+ I am the girl who always has too many lip products in my bag
Can’t have too much color.
+ Lover of dogs, the beach, and sparkles
Simple happiness.
+ Obsessed with handwashing 
Germophobe, can’t help it.
+ I would love to spend the rest of my life traveling
So many beautiful places to explore.
+ Lately I’ve realized that life is flying by and that I need to slow down and appreciate the beauty in my life
There is so much to be thankful for.



You never know what you’re going to find on my blog, but mostly ideas revolving around recipes, hair/makeup, product reviews, crafty projects, and things that make life beautiful and interesting.  I love meeting new people and discovering new things along the way. 
Stop by my blog and introduce yourself!  I would love to meet you.
http://mylivelymind.blogspot.com


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ 


You should go to her blog.  NOW!  I don't think you'll be disappointed :)

No comments: