Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sponsor Spolight: Michelle @ Shell Bell

 I am so excited to share with you my FIRST EVER sponsor spotlight!  (insert horrible cha-cha here)

Things I heart about Michelle:

A.  She is HILARIOUS!  Cracks me up!
2.   She likes coffee.  Me, too!
III. This post.  
90. She knows what this is:
 

Ok, I'm done.  Have at it, Michelle!

 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hey everyone! I'm Michelle, and I blog at Shell Bell. I'm a lover of Jesus, mugs full of coffee, books, writing, things that make me laugh hysterically, cooking, and finding the little things in life to be happy about. I'm fresh out of college, newly married, and an aspiring writer.  My blog is all about life with my husband and kitty with some humor, words of encouragement, and a smattering of recipes thrown in for good measure (basically my attempt at becoming a domestic diva). You'll find things like dozens of pictures of my kitty, passive aggressive notes to coworkers who wear ill-fitting pants, and my panic attacks over wearing red lipstick in public. It's a good time, I promise ;) Grab a cup of fresh coffee, and let's get to know each other!

 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Dear Michelle,
This is for you.
Love,
Trish

2 comments:

Michelle said...

HAHAHA!!! Seriously, laughing SOOO hard right now! I may have spewed a little water on the keyboard. I love the cockamouse!!!

Anonymous said...

Awww the cockamouse! AHAHAH

Also wanted to let you know that you have been awarded the Sunshine Award! Check out my most recent post to get the details! Hope you're having a great Thursday :)