Saturday, December 31, 2011

Cheese cake brownies. YUM!

I had a chocolate craving a few days ago and this is what resulted from it:


It was DELICIOUS!  I recommend a glass of crisp, cold milk to wash it down with as it is a little on the rich side! I haven't found a homemade brownie recipe that I really like yet.  So I used a boxed brand.  It still needs a few adjustments like using less liquid than the box calls for to make up for the cheese cake part.  I'm still working on it but in the meantime here's how it happened:


Prepare 1 box of brownie mix (any brand will do) according to directions on package.  Pour into greased (I sprayed it with cooking spray) 9x13 cake pan ( I used glass).   Pour cheese cake (recipe below) slowly over the brownie mix.

 Cheesecake deliciousness:
1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese
2 eggs
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp. vanilla


 I used my magic bullet (I know, I know, but that thing is FANTASTIC!).  If you don't have one you are going to want to use some sort of blending device for this recipe.  I tried using my mixer once and it DID NOT turn out!  It definitely needs to be pureed!


Take a butter knife and swirl the brownie and cheese cake batter together.  Bake according to the brownie box, cool, and enjoy!!  YUMMY!

No comments: