Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Pin a Rose on your...board!

Thanks to a fantastic friend, I got an invite to Pinterest.  Pinterest lets you organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. People use pinboards to plan their weddings, decorate their homes, and organize their favorite recipes. Plus you can browse other peoples boards, too.   I couldn't sleep the other night and spent a few hours browsing and pinning.  I must say it's quite addicting!  Here are my top 5 items I've pinned this week.

I LOVE this back and white bedroom! Pinned here.



I want my toes to look this glamorous!  Pinned here.



Hubby needs a copy of this!  Pinned here.





My laundry room dream.  Pinned here.


These are fantastic! I think I'll be making them sometime in the future!  Pinned here.

No comments: