Friday, December 23, 2011

High Five Friday!!

In the spirit of Christmas, I've decided to mix it up a tad and also include things that I'm grateful for this week :)


#1. My Pinterest invite!  WOOP!  Thanks to a good pal I didn't have to wait it out on their waiting list.   I've spent only a few hours browsing so my boards are still a little bare but I'm sure that won't last long!


#2. Getting to play with one of my nieces. I absolutely LOVE when I get to see my siblings kids.  Makes my day!




#3. It's Hubby's payday!  And two days before Christmas!  Coincidence?  I think not!

#4. Being able to spend the Holidays with family.  Hubby and I had been living in Louisiana so this will be the first Christmas in 3 years that we get to be with family!

#5. I'm grateful for Hubby.  He is an amazing man!  I'm so glad that he came into my life and has made me feel complete.  I can't imagine a world without him. 

That's Hubby and I.  We'd only been dating about a month in this pic :)


Christmas is a necessity. There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that we're here for something else besides ourselves. ~Eric Sevareid


The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other. ~Burton Hillis


One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don't clean it up too quickly. ~Andy Rooney


Happy, happy Christmas, that can win us back to the delusions of our childish days; that can recall to the old man the pleasures of his youth; that can transport the sailor and the traveller, thousands of miles away, back to his own fire-side and his quiet home! ~Charles Dickens, The Pickwick Papers, 1836


There has been only one Christmas - the rest are anniversaries. ~W.J. Cameron



Thanks to From My Grey Desk Blog for the link!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

love! so glad you're finally on pinterest...prepare to become addicted. thanks for linking up : )