Thursday, January 12, 2012

Fun Blog Game!!

I've been tagged by Liz @ Liz's Lovely Life.  Thanks, Liz, for making me feel special :)





Tag! You're it!
The Rules:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself in the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then created eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4. Tag people and link them on your post.
5. Let them know you've tagged them!

11 fun facts about Trish....

1. I am a couponer.  I'm not one of those extreme, crazy, hording couponers that you see on TV.  Those are set up to look awesome.  I'm just a normal awesome couponer! HA!

2. I'm a book nerd.  I love reading.  I was that kid in elementary school that finished the summer library reading challenges a month before everybody else.  

3. I have never been to a concert. 

4. My closet use to be rainbow color coordinated.  ROY G BIV  was a rule!  Then I met my husband and I've never been able to keep it up.  He ruined me! :)

5. I like tractor pulling.  When I was a kid we would go to two tractor pulls every weekend.  I love the memories that it gave me!

6. I am a Twilight fan!  My sister got me into it. She was never a reader growing up and as an adult she has started doing some before bed reading.  She couldn't put these books down and I was like...well, if she is that in to them then they have to be good!

7.  I am totally team Edward! (and so is Hubby!)

8. Hubby and I are friends with Ricky from Billy the Exterminator.  We met him through a friend a couple months before we even knew he was on a TV show.

9.  I am afraid of heights. Looking over a banister at the top of the stairs gives me the willies.  But, I love roller coasters.  Crazy, I know.

10.  I have never done a cartwheel.  Not even as a child.

11.  I am SUPER clumsy.  Hubby says I'm an accident waiting for a good spot to happen.


Questions for Me:

1. Why did you start keeping a blog? and how long have you been blogging for?

I started keeping a blog because I  wanted to document our life.  You can't remember everything so I thought that this was a good way to file our memories so we can look back on them.  I have been blogging for 5 months!  WOW!



2. Coffee or tea?

Definitely coffee.  With a dab of french vanilla creamer.  Or Eggnog creamer during the holidays! 



3. If you could switch places with anyone in the world (dead or alive) would you? Who would it be?

I don't think I would.  The grass always seems greener on the other side and it never truly is.  Even those who seem the most happy are still fighting a battle.  



4. What did you want to be when you grew up when you were a kiddie?
I wanted to be a nurse!  I came thisclose!  Respiratory Therapists work right along with the nursing staff.  I just need to finish school first! 

5. What article of clothing do you love right now?
Anything warm. HA!  This is our first real winter since 2007.  We lived in Louisiana since right after we got married and we rarely needed more than a hooded sweatshirt during the "winter" months. 

6. Where do you live? You don't have to be too specific
Michigan.  Where the seasons are: Almost Winter, Winter, Still Winter, and Road Construction!




7. What is your biggest fear?
That I'll never be a mother.  Hopefully it's in God's plan for me.  I just hate the waiting till it (hopefully) happens. 

8. Dogs or cats?
Dogs.  Pit Bulls in specific.  It's Hubby's fault that I love them so much.  They really do have a bad name!  I have never had such a loving, smart, devoted dog before!


9. How did you meet your spouse/partner?
Hubby and I met in a field!  My brother, my roommates (at the time) and I decided to throw a party at my dad's house.  My brother thought that having it at the edge of the field where it meets the woods would be best.  One of my brother's friends invited one of his friends from work who happened to be good friends with Hubby.  He showed up, we started talking, and the rest is history! 

Hubby and I shortly after we met


10. What is your favourite book of all time?
A Time to Kill by John Grisham.  Every time I pick up that book, I don't put it down until I'm done!


11. What is your biggest pet peeve?
When people misuse words.  Like they're, their, and there.  Or alot instead of a lot.  DRIVES ME CRAZY!!



My Tags:



My Questions for you:
1. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
2. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
3. Were you named after anyone?
4. Scary movies or happy endings?
5. What is the farthest you've been away from home?
6. If you could choose to stay at a certain age forever, what age would that be?
7. What is something you learned in the past week?
8. What is your favorite way to wake up and what is the first thing you do?
9. What is your favorite season and why?
10.  What age do you consider old?
11. You have a 1o minute speech to give at a high school.  What is it about?

No comments: