Sunday, January 8, 2012

New year, new me

This year is going to be awesome. I can already tell.  I've decided to push myself more.  No more making goals and not reaching them.  This year I WILL do everything I set my mind to!

I will no longer procrastinate.  I will do things as soon as I can and enjoy the free time that it gives me.

I will find out why I am not pregnant yet.

I will find a place that we will call home for the next 3 years.

I will go to class every day, study appropriately, and finish every semester with a 3.5 or higher.

I will go to the gym, even when I think that I'm not up to it.

I will feel good in my clothes.  (and out of them!)

I will save money every chance I get.

I will be more adventurous.

I will be the person I am on the inside...on the outside!

I WILL!!


2 comments:

Katie K said...

I love this <3 Praying for you to reach all your girls sweet girl

lesley: the dream tree said...

good luck (: some of those sound like mine. i just need to add them to a post. thanks!