Friday, January 6, 2012

High Five Friday

High Five it's FRIDAY!!!  Here are my 5 awesome things that I loved about this last week:


1. Staying up with my niece, Dayton, to watch "the gum drop."   She was so dang proud of herself for staying up that late.  I think that the can Mt. Dew and foot long candy necklace I gave her might have helped!
I let her paint my finger nails.  Bad idea?  HAHA

2.  The bookstore FINALLY received my loan information and I was able to buy all of my supplies and some of my books.  I'm going to rent the rest from chegg.com. My price went from $850 to less than $400 because of that site.  AWESOME!!

SCHOOL!  I'm so excited!
3.  Two of my sisters had birthdays this week.  How awesome is that?!  I love them so much. I can't believe how much they've grown!


Lita and I.  She turned 24 on the 1st.
Jess and I.  She turned 23 on the 5th.

4.  Coupons are circulating again.  YAY!  There were a few weeks in December that coupon circulars were not put in papers.  But they're back and I'm ready to stock up!
My coupon binder.  LOVE!

5. I made Biscuits.  From scratch.  They were delicious.  More on that in another post.


So yummy!

Thanks again to Lauren at From My Grey Desk Blog for your linky party!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

love it! thanks for linking up!