Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Pinner McPintereston

Since Wednesday is such a boring day I decided to make it fun and link up with The Vintage Apple and show off my favorite things on Pinterest!  Who couldn't waste a day playing there?  Here we go!


Perfectly stated.  Pinned here.


I LOVE this.  Pinned here.


Blessing bags for the homeless.  Pinned here.

DIY smoothie packs.  GENIUS!   Pinned here.

Math geek here.  This cracks me up!  Pinned here.

I like the red.  Pinned here.

I'm always second guessing myself on frame placement. This will help!  Pinned here.

I love spending time on Pinterest! Such a great way to take a break!

google

2 comments:

Cindy Swanson said...

Love those pins, and enjoyed visiting your blog!

Cindy at Notes in the Key of Life

Liz said...

You have been tagged to play a fun blog game!
See my blog for the instructions! Have fun!
http://lizslovelylife.blogspot.com/